The Muay Thai Guys Podcast – Episode 36
It’s the dream of every Nak Muay to travel, train and fight Muay Thai in Thailand… and that’s exactly what Paul will be doing!
After both Paul and I spend time training and fighting at the Nak Muay Nation Training Camp at Khongsittha in August, Paul will begin is journey across the country to experience all the culture and beauty it has to offer.
This decision came after he wrecked his car by hitting a dear, but instead of crying about it Paul decided to turn a negative into a positive by making the move to Thailand to pursue his dreams and sharpen his Muay Thai skills. In this podcast we talk about why he’s making this journey and HOW he plans on doing it:
- Why (after the training camp) he is going to spend some time away from Muay Thai.
- The logistics of tying up loose ends and getting set up for the new life in Thailand.
- Why NOW is the optimal time to travel, train and fight in Thailand.
- How purging all of your “things” and getting rid of all your “stuff” is such a freeing, amazing feeling.
- What type of visa he will be getting and how it works.
- Why traveling to other parts of Thailand is a MUST if you’ve been to the country multiple times.
- Why Paul is cutting himself off from the internet, tv, and phone for 60 days during his trip.
- How changing the atmosphere you’re in is one of the best ways to get off your plateau (in life and in training)
- And much MUCH more!
Click here or the podcast player at the top to listen to the entire episode!
Click here to subscribe on iTunes
Click here to subscribe on Stitcher
Have any questions or suggestions for future podcast topics? Contact Sean or reach out to Paul on Muay Thai Athlete or comment below with your ideas and maybe your topic will be covered in the next episode!
- Sean "Muay Thai Guy" Fagan owns & operates the largest online Muay Thai community and the #1 training resource for nak muay of all levels.