Destroy your opponent’s legs with these brilliant setups from Jason “Nak Muay Ninja” Lee. Leg kicks slow them down, tire them out and eventually, put them down. . .
ANNIHILATE YOUR OPPONENT’S LEG WITH THESE SETUPS
One well-landed leg kick can change the outcome of a fight. Suffice to say that your opponents will not like you much post-fight.
You’ll not only slow them down, but you will eliminate much of their explosive potential. They really can’t explode or generate much power if their leg is hurting.
It’s like popping someone’s tires.
The problem is that though the legs make up 40% of the human body and are unguarded targets, it can be difficult to land leg kicks – without setups, that is. In the below video, Jason Lee – aka. The Nak Muay Ninja – will teach you how to land leg kicks to destroy the leg. Jason has even set a world record with his kicks, so he knows a thing or two about those:
HOW TO DESTROY THE LEG
THE WEIGHT OF THE WORLD
Timing is everything in a strike. If you time a technique properly, not only will it land, but it will also land with much more power and your opponent will probably not be able to counter you.
With leg kicks, that perfect time to strike is when your opponent has too much weight on their leg or when they don’t have any weight at all.
If there’s no weight on that leg, there can’t be a strong check. If there’s too much weight on the leg, you cannot lift it. That’s the Ernesto Hoost philosophy. It has worked for decades, and it shall work for decades more.
Do you want to be a knockout artist? Do you want to have the “Mike Tyson aura” where everyone is afraid to fight you because they know you could knock them out at any moment? Sean and Jason will teach you just that in their KO Combo Mini Course.
Take the course and you will:
- Learn how to KO your opponents with any of your limbs;
- Improve your footwork, awareness of distance, angles & more;
- Add high-% punch, kick, knee, and elbow KO combos to your arsenal;
- Pick up advanced combos and techniques your opponents can’t defend.
- …and so much more!
What are you waiting for?! >>>>> KILLER KO COMBOS – Click here!
- Evan is a gourmand of combat sports from Taiwan. He appreciates the beauty of Muay Thai movement and all other movements. He's got no rudder so if the winds blow northerly, he goes north. His goal is to achieve and appreciate.