The Muay Thai Guys Podcast – Episode 69
Paul and I decided to switch things up and try our first ever LIVE podcast!
We thought it would be more fun interacting with the community on Facebook Live… and we were right! Being able to answer a variety of fan questions live while covering a wide range of topics was a great time, so we’ll definitely be doing it again in the future. We also gave away free Muay Thai Guys/Girls Do It Better T-Shirts, so you won’t want to miss the next one!
You can watch the video version below or just click here to go to the Facebook stream to see us in action! Start at 5:45 to skip to the good stuff 😉
- The pros and cons of weight cutting and how to cut weight the healthy way.
- What do you recommend for weight training? Full body or push/pull/legs? Also, are there any plans for a curriculum for those that can’t get into their gym often?
- What is Chris Mauceri’s next step? Is he staying kickboxing for now or also fighting Muay Thai?
- When does Paul plan on fighting again? And with what promotion?
- When does Sean want to get back into the ring?
- When should a fighter hang them up? If they haven’t taken a bunch of damage over the years is it different? Or is it an age thing as well?
- Do you think one sanctioning body to overlook the sport would be beneficial? I don’t know about the US but there are so many different sanctioning bodies that all score differently. What do you think?
- What’s the key to getting Muay Thai to the level of Glory and other kickboxing promotion?
- I have my Kru certification in Thailand for Muay Thai. Does that mean anything to real fighters who fight Muay Thai?
- What do you think about a potential matchup between Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor? Do you believe Muay Thai needs a crossover fight to gain more exposure?
- And many other awesome questions!
The Muay Thai Guys come out with NEW episodes almost every week! Make sure you don’t miss one by subscribing via one of the options below:
Click here to subscribe on iTunes
Click here to subscribe on Stitcher
Have any questions or suggestions for future podcast topics? Comment below with your thoughts and maybe your topic will be covered in the next episode!
- Sean "Muay Thai Guy" Fagan owns & operates the largest online Muay Thai community and the #1 training resource for nak muay of all levels.