Ready for another awesome podcast? Dorian Price has been through the ups and downs while living, training, and fighting Muay Thai in Thailand and was cool enough to share his insights again after I messed up and didn’t record the first interview I had with him.
We talk for a good hour and cover a whole range of topics such as:
- What living and training like a Thai truly consists of.
- How the exposure from his Ultimate Fighter Season 6 experience helped him pursue his Muay Thai dreams.
- Why fighting at the top stadiums in Thailand was always his number one goal.
- What it means to him to be the first, and only foreign fighter to be sponsored by Sitmonchai gym in Bangkok.
- Why being the underdog and fighting tougher opponents is what Muay Thai is all about.
- The difficulties of trying to get matched up in America after being active in Thailand for so long.
- His unique experience fighting at Lumpinee Stadium on a mornings notice.
- What is was like fighting on Thai Fight knowing that he was “supposed” to lose.
- His plans for the future and why he wants to fight in America.
- And much, much more!
Click here or on the podcast player at the top of the page to listen to MTG047: Dorian Price Drops Knowledge About The Fight Life in Thailand
If you are interested in learning more about Dorian or possibly want to have him fight on your promotion or work as an instructor at your gym, make sure to contact him through Facebook by clicking here.
If you like the podcast make sure to leave a review and rating to help the show grow! The more reviews I get, the more popular the show will get and the more I can help spread this awesome sport!
Let me know what you thought about the interview in the comment section below!
Back to Home Page