Muay Thai Guys Podcast – Episode 16
If you don’t know Rami Ibrahim, you probably should. He’s a multiple time world champion and currently the longest active Muay Thai fighter hailing for the US. On top of that he’s a seasoned coach who has developed a number of world class amateur and professional fighters who are some of the best in the world.
Paul and Sean got a chance to chat with Rami about his career, his fighters and a number of other topics including:
- What is was like fighting Muay Thai in the early 90’s when no one really knew what it was.
- The development of Rami as a fighter and how he’s trying to get back to the fight mentality he had earlier in his career.
- How he’s able to develop fighters and what he looks for in champion caliber Nak Muay.
- Why being well known as a top “fighters gym” was actually detrimental to his business.
- The balance of running a gym, coaching 20+ fighters and training himself for fights.
- What his plans are for the future and who he plans on fighting in January.
- What the champion mindset consists of and how to develop and embody it.
- And much more!
Click here or the podcast player at the top to listen to the entire episode.
The Muay Thai Guys come out with NEW episodes almost every week! Make sure you don’t miss one by subscribing via one of the options below:
Click here to subscribe on iTunes
Click here to subscribe on Stitcher