Muay Thai Guy Podcast Episode #52
“Bazooka” Joseph Valtellini’s road to Glory hasn’t been an easy one, but he’s overcome the odds to become the GLORY World Series Welterweight Champion. He discusses the ups and downs of his journey to the title including:
- What it feels like being world champ
- How the belief of his coaches, training partners and of himself were determining factors in reaching his goal of becoming champion.
- His thoughts and insight on what his training was like when he prepared for his first 4-man tournament for GLORY.
- How he mentally and physically prepared for the tournament and how he recovered and stayed loose between his fights.
- How he was able to overcome the devastating loss in the tournament to rebound and eventually become champ.
- What his training mainly consists of when he’s preparing for a single fight.
- Why sparring and mixing up his training routines is crucial to getting the most out of his sessions and avoiding becoming stagnant.
- The reasons why he doesn’t do any type of roadwork or running.
- How goal setting, believing in himself and having a focused mindset are the most important aspects of why he’s become world champion.
- His thoughts on a potential rematch against Nieky Holzken in the near future.
- Plus much, much more!
Click Here or on the podcast player at the top of the page to listen to MTG 052: GLORY Champ, “Bazooka” Joseph Valtellini
Make sure to like and follow Bazooka Joe on – Facebook , Twitter (@BazookaJoeV) and Instagram (.
If you like the podcast make sure to leave a review and rating to help the show grow! The more reviews I get, the more popular the show will get and the more I can help spread this awesome sport!
Let me know what you thought about the interview in the comment section below!
Back to Home Page
- Sean "Muay Thai Guy" Fagan owns & operates the largest online Muay Thai community and the #1 training resource for nak muay of all levels.