The Muay Thai Guys Podcast – Episode 76
This past Friday night was yet another great night of fights put on at Foxwoods by Lion Fight promotion. With two high level title fights on the line there was an incredible show of technique, heart, respect and skill.
Co-host of The Muay Thai Guys podcast, Paul “The Reaper” Banasiak was in the co-main event where he faced off against another undefeated pro fighter, Chip Moraza-Pollard. After a tough, technical, fast paced 5 round war Chip’s hand got raised as the new cruiserweight title holder for Lion Fight.
In this podcast, Paul discusses his thoughts on the fight including:
- What his game plan as going into the fight and how it played out.
- How he feels ok about the performance he put on because he left it all out there.
- Why he felt like he was down going into the end of the 5th.
- What type of plans he has in the near future.
- A look inside the mind of what he was thinking throughout the context of the fight.
- And much, much more!
The Muay Thai Guys come out with NEW episodes almost every week! Make sure you don’t miss one by subscribing via one of the options below:
Click here to subscribe on iTunes
Click here to subscribe on Stitcher
Have any questions or suggestions for future podcast topics? Comment below with your thoughts and maybe your topic will be covered in the next episode!
- Sean "Muay Thai Guy" Fagan owns & operates the largest online Muay Thai community and the #1 training resource for nak muay of all levels.