The Muay Thai Guys Podcast – Episode 72
Sometimes you just gotta hit record and just talk Muay Thai – and that’s exactly what Paul and I did in the most recent podcast episode. With so much going on in the Muay Thai scene it’s easy to find things to talk about, such as:
- The ‘Thailand Prison Fights’ and the controversy surrounding the recently released documentary (seen below).
- How Muay Thai plays such a major role in the culture and society of Thailand.
- The craziness of being the foreigner fighter who steps in the ring with a murderer who has a chance to win his freedom.
- The comparison of how Muay Thai fighters are modern day gladiators.
- Why Thai kids fight and why western culture has trouble wrapping their heads around it.
- How people call us by our “alter egos” and still can’t spell or pronounce our names right.
- The fights at Madison Square Garden and what it’s like fighting at the worlds most famous arena.
- A quick recap of the main event between Tum Sityodtong and Ognjen Topic.
- Becoming the victim and how it leads directly to failure and underachievement
- How Joe Rogan’s “Become your own hero” video/speech is so powerful.
- Paul’s upcoming title fight at Lion Fight Promotions.
- And much, much more!
The Muay Thai Guys come out with NEW episodes almost every week! Make sure you don’t miss one by subscribing via one of the options below:
Click here to subscribe on iTunes
Click here to subscribe on Stitcher